Who doesn’t love the sweet and salty combination of chocolate and peanut butter? These soft and chewy cookies make a perfect treat. All it takes is four ingredients!
- 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 1 bag peanut butter chips (approx 12oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine eggs and butter together in mixer.
- Add cake mix to the eggs and butter combo. Use a low setting on the mixer or you may end up with cake mix powder everywhere!
- Add peanut butter chips to mix.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet in rounded balls (I like to use silicon baking mats to line my cookie sheets).
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Transfer to cookie rack and let cool.
This recipe is easily swapped out for your favorite cake mix and chips. Have fun experimenting with flavors.