My husband requested I make a Spinach Artichoke dip as my next recipe post. Unfortunately, I have been very sick with this crud that is going around. So I was not able to make and test this recipe before Super Bowl Sunday, but better late then never! This is not the usual dip, it is more of a fondue because it is loaded with cheese. It is so gooey, but so yummy!
- 10oz Fresh Spinach
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 8oz Gouda Cheese, cubed
- 1.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté. Add Olive Oil and Garlic. Be careful not to burn the Garlic.
- Add rinsed spinach to pot. Keep tossing with the garlic and oil. This may seem like a lot, but the spinach will start to wilt and shrink down in the pot.
- When spinach has wilted down (about 1min), add broth and salt. Toss the spinach.
- Add cream cheese and stir.
- Add Gouda and stir.
- Place lid on IP and close the vent. Switch to Pressure Cook on High on Manual for 3 minutes. QPR.
- Add mozzarella and stir. If too watery, add more cheese. Please note that it will thicken as it cools.
- Serve with bread, tortilla chips, or pita chips. This would also be wonderful served in a bread bowl.