This post contains affiliate links…
As you know, I post a lot about food here on NQS. Mealtime always seems to be the most hectic part of our day. You have to plan the meals, buy the groceries, then put it all together. Well two ways to make it all easier would be to either schedule a grocery pickup or use this bundle! You can make it even easier by doing both! When your meals are already planned out, it makes shopping not only a little easier, but also cheaper because you can stick to a list and avoid impulse buys.
Today, you can get your hands on ready-made meal plans with a focus on quick & simple, but delicious, healthy meals – complete with shopping lists and fresh recipes – for a ridiculously low price.
It’s called the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 and here’s a taste of what it includes:
- A carefully-curated library of simple, nutritious, whole food recipes, beautifully formatted in 12 digital cookbooks
- An easy-to-use index for every single recipe, to help you sort by food allergy, eating style, quick meals, cooking method, and more
- 29 unique made-for-you meals plans complete with grocery lists and prep reminders (4-week dinner plans, school & work lunch plans, breakfast rotations, party plans, and more!)
- Meal planning printables for those who love paper & pen and creating their own custom plans
- Plus healthy eating resources on clean eating, a flavor crash course (so your food tastes ah-ma-zing!), strategies for helping kids with pickiness, allergies or oral SPD, and more!
For just $49.97, you can get 1072 recipes, 30+ meal plans, meal planners and printables, plus eBooks and eCourses on topics like meals on a budget, learning how to cook, and teaching kids to help in the kitchen. It’s a no-brainer deal.
No need to search Pinterest for recipes, only to find yourself emerge an hour later from the rabbit hole. With the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll have hundreds of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction.
Baked Goods (87 recipes)
Breakfast (124 recipes)
Dinner: Celebrations & Holiday Meals (54 recipes)
Dinner: Everyday (93 recipes)
Dinner: Freezer Meals (65 recipes)
Dinner: One-Dish Wonders (72 recipes)
Dinner: Quick & Easy (85 recipes)
Dinner: Slow Cooker / Instant Pot (96 recipes)
Light Meals (76 recipes)
Salads & Sides (122 recipes)
Snacks (97 recipes)
Soups (101 recipes)
OPTIONAL: Beverage & Dessert Recipes (2 categories with 202 recipes worth $60)
Beverages (75 recipes)
Desserts (127 recipes)
- All meal plans include dinners + sides unless otherwise specified.
- 2-week gluten free rotation
- 2-week paleo (grain/dairy free) rotation
- Breastfeeding MommaBudgetBusy MomsComfort Favorites
- Company’s Coming Long Weekend
- Cooking School
- Everyday Real Food
- Freezer Meals
- Gluten Free
- Instant Pot
- Kid Friendly
- Kid’s Lunchbox
- One Pot
- Party Meal Plans x10
- Seasonal Meal Plans:
- Winter Meals
- Spring Meals
- Summer Meals
- Fall Meals
- Short on Time
- Slow Cooker
- Stay-at-Home / Work-from-Home Lunches
- Theme Nights
- Top 8 Allergen Free
- 21 Days of Eating Empowerment by Jenny Eden Berk ($14.00)
- Embody your Body, Enliven your Senses, Empower your Eating – in 21 days!
- Clean Eating Made Easy by Corinne Kantor ($15.00)
- Learn how to improve your eating habits by making better food choices that are both healthy and safe – from detoxing your body naturally to smart farmers markets shopping tips to making your own healthy cooking spray.
- Flavor Crash Course by Courtney Polivka ($200.00)
- The Flavor Crash Course is designed to teach the home chef to organically craft dishes based on flavor profiles instead of relying on recipes.
- Kids Cook Real Food: Knife Skills & Safety Lessons by Katie Kimball ($20.00)
- Online access to 5 videos + PDF lesson plans and printable memory tools that will help you teach your kids knife skills and safety at every age.
- Why Won’t My Child Eat: Simple Steps to Bring Joy and Nourishment Back to Feeding Kids with Allergies, Pickiness, Oral SPD and More by Mary Voogt ($9.99)
- In Why Won’t My Child Eat Mary shares her strategies to bring joy and nourishment back to feeding any child, including picky eaters, kids with allergies, those with oral SPD and just about any eating challenge you can think of.
- Complete Family Meal Planner Set by Laura Rizer ($2.99)
- The Complete Family Meal Planning Set is a comprehensive organizer with tools for meal planning, grocery shopping and more.
- Dinner for a Dollar: How I Feed My Family a Simple, Allergy-Friendly, Whole-Food Diet for One Dollar per Person per Meal by Shelly Longenecker ($9.99)
- Shelly shows readers how she feeds her family a simple, allergy-friendly whole food diet with lots of fruits and veggies for $1 per person per meal.
- Freezer Meal Blueprint: The Framework to Make Ahead Meals Without Wasting Your Weekends by Elisa Giorgio ($19.00)
- The Freezer Meal Blueprint is a step-by-step framework to stocking your freezer with make ahead meals your family loves, without wasting an entire weekend to prep them.
- How to Host a Stress-Free Holiday Meal by Tara Ziegmont ($5.99)Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System by Megan Duesterhaus ($19.00)
- Featuring color-coded recipe magnets with coordinating recipe binder printables, The Magnetic Menu Board Ultimate Meal Planning System allows you to save time and money by helping you efficiently plan, shop for and prepare a month’s worth of meals.
- Meal Planning for Beginners by Brendie Heter ($28.50)
- Join Brendie Heter live for encouragement and inspiration for meal planning and how to use the bundle to its full potential!
- Meal Planning Made Simple by Merissa Alink ($4.99)
- Learn to create a meal plan that ACTUALLY works for your family.
- Printable Meal Planner from Carrie Elle by Carrie Lindsey ($5.00)
- Get dinner under control with the printable Carrie Elle Meal Planner – you’re going to love having everything you need for stress-free dinners in one handy location!
- Simple Healthy Meal Planner by Tracy Lynn ($24.00)
- A step by step guide that will help you to plan out healthy meals without the stress so you can stick to a plan and learn to love mealtime again!